Saturday, September 26, 2009

Drive and Dine

Before we were computer literate, before we knew that we could share in a blog, we thought it would be really neat to be able to share some of the restaurants we found as we drove around the country, visiting family and friends. We thought about publishing a book, but never found the time. Ten years later, I am finally starting to blog about the beautiful drives we have taken, and the wonderful places we have stopped to eat along the way. Sadly, some of the places we have been no longer exist, and the posts will just contain memories of those places.

1 comment:

  1. If you get to claim me, I get to claim you :) This looks like fun, mom, and I can think of some fun places I've eaten with you. Good memories. Hope you get lots of folks to come follow!

    ReplyDelete